Our programs are designed for the long-term!
We are committed to you! Our success is based on your success. We help you navigate your options as well as provide support post-surgery to ensure you achieve your goals!
Why choose us?
We are dedicated to using the most advanced, innovative techniques available and specialize in minimally invasive surgical options – utilizing robotics and laparoscopy when appropriate – to ensure minimal surgical impact and improved patient outcomes.
Contact our Bariatric Coordinator today!
Jillian is ready to help you on your journey to a slimmer, healthier you!
How can Bariatric Surgery Help Me?
Thinking about options for taking charge of your health? When diet and exercise aren’t enough, Bariatric Surgery can help you take it off — and keep it off. When combined with a comprehensive treatment plan, bariatric surgery acts as an effective tool to help you reach your long term weight loss goals while also helping you increase the quality of your health.
The National Institute of Health has endorsed surgical weight loss an effective method for the treatment of obesity. Why? Because studies have shown that Bariatric surgery can help improve many obesity related conditions, including high blood pressure, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes. Frequently, individuals experience significant weight loss that not only improves their health physically, but changes their life mentally and emotionally as well. Check your BMI below to see if you qualify!
Who is a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is at least 40, or you are at least 30 pounds overweight with a BMI of at least 30 kg/m2 with one or more obesity related comorbid conditions.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have been overweight for more than 5 years.
- Your serious weight loss attempts have had only short-term success.
- You are not currently suffering from any other disease that may have caused your excess weight.
- You are prepared to make major changes in your eating habits and lifestyle.
- You do not drink alcohol in excess.
- You are not currently pregnant.
How much weight can I expect to lose?
What is ||minimally invasive|| surgery?
Don't Be Shy
Questions? We have answers! Drop us a line anytime, and we will get back with you to help answer any questions you might have.
FDA expands use of banding system for weight loss http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm245617.htm The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded the use of Allergan’s LAP-BAND Adjustable Gastric Banding System, a device implanted around the...read more